I am Hopeful Because…
Calling all Paly creators to enter works in the PTA Reflections Art Program!
The PTA Reflections Art Program provides opportunities for recognition and access to the arts for all students.
Each year, over 300,000 students in Pre-K through Grade 12 create original works of art in response to a student-selected theme.
This year’s Reflections Art Program theme is – I am hopeful because…
Students, Submit your artwork
The deadline for entry is 11:59 pm, October 29, 2023
- Use your personal email or your parents/guardian email to fill out the virtual student entry form. The virtual student entry form will not accept a school email address (any .edu address).
- Make sure that after you have uploaded your entry and completed the Virtual Student Entry Form, you must then scroll down to click on the “Submit Box”.
- You will then receive an email from Google Forms that your submission was received.
If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
2023-24 Rules by Category:
- Dance Choreography – English | Spanish
- Film Production – English | Spanish
- Literature – English | Spanish
- Music Composition – English | Spanish
- Photography – English | Spanish
- Visual Arts – English | Spanish
- Special Artist Division – English | Spanish
Annual Theme Search
Each year, students are invited to submit themes for the annual Reflections Art Program that will inspire young artists to create original works.
Submit your Theme search entries between September 1, 2023 and November 1, 2023.
- Does the student need to be a member of the Paly PTSA to enter? While we encourage all families to join the PTSA, there is no membership requirement in order to participate in the Reflections program.
- Does the parent of a student need to be a member of the Paly PTSA to enter? Again, no. This program is something that the PTSA offers all Paly Students.
- Are there prizes? There are different prizes determined at each level. Winners will earn recognition on the local, district, state and national levels or the program.
- When will the winners be announced? The Paly winners will be announced at our Reflections celebration in early November. Please check back for a specific date.