Senior Picnic at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Seniors will board chartered buses, following their graduation rehearsal, at approximately 10:00 am. for a day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Buses return to the same parking lot by 5:30 pm. The reservation price includes transportation, catered lunch, and UNLIMITED rides all day. Wear shorts or swimsuits, footwear, a sweatshirt & SUNSCREEN! Shirts required. Bring spending money if desired. Graduates MUST travel TO & FROM the Senior Class Picnic by chartered buses; no private transportation.
Grad Night Party (6/1/2023, 8:00 pm–2:30 am)
Graduates are to assemble by the chartered buses at 8:00 pm and buses will leave promptly at 8:30pm for an undisclosed location. Buses return to PALY at 2:30am. The party promises to be a fun-filled night. The attendance price includes transportation, dinner & food throughout the evening, dancing, games, and entertainment. Grads, please wear casual clothing for an unforgettable celebration of your accomplishment! Graduates MUST travel TO & FROM the Senior Class Picnic by chartered buses; no private transportation.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT ONLINE @ https://paly-class-of-2023.eventbrite.co
|Event Pricing||Thru March 15||March 16–April 30|
|Senior Class Picnic &
Grad Night Party
|Senior Class Picnic ONLY||$ 105||$115|
|Grad Night Party ONLY||$205||$225|
Request for Bus Change @ https://forms.gle/ixEYCRnfwyM9rHXL8
Scholarships are available and will be kept confidential. Please contact Crystal Laguna – 650-329-3719 or email@example.com
DONATE TO SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Tax-deductible donations to Scholarship Fund ensure that all students who wish to participate are able to (Tax ID #946184932). PLEASE consider any amount, as donations are greatly needed and appreciated!
PTSA is looking for a handful of Junior (Class of 2024) parents to chair our Grad Week ’24. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Grad Week Committee?
The Grad Week committee is a group of parents with Paly seniors. The committee would work together to ensure a fun, well-planned, and safe grad week for students working within the set budget.
- Work with PTSA Exec Team to understand last/past years’ events and current status of this year
- Meet with the school administration to understand their goals and expectations
- Establish a timeline of items that need to be done and ownership
- Meet/connect regularly
- Communicate events to students and parents
- Encourage school-wide participation with scholarships
- Understand the budget for the event and lead the fundraising outreach
- Recruit volunteers for the events
- Coordinate printing, distribution, and payment for yard signs
- Document to ensure a strong transition to next year’s class
- Contact the school administration to see if an ADA-accessible bus is needed for Grad Night, Senior Picnic.